You want to achieve better and more efficient negotiation results? We upgrade your toolbox!
In our bestseller seminar, you will practice techniques, tactics, tips and skills to optimise your personal negotiating style and achieve better results. You will be able to reach the measurable goals you defined in advance much more quickly. The seminar is interactive and entertaining with many practical case situations. On two consecutive days, we teach techniques, tactics and tools that will help you gain confidence and achieve a clear structure for your upcoming negotiations. Set your toolbox and achieve top-level negotiation performance!
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
METHODS & DIDACTICS
The face-to-face workshop is very interactive with alternating theory and practice units. Maximum learning transfer is guaranteed.
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
Time: 2 days I each approx. 8 hours Location: Bremen, Munich area, Rhine / Main area Language: German Group size: up to max. 12 participants
excl. VAT / incl. conference fee
PROFESSIONAL NEGOTIATION BY CORPTRAIN
Reliability and structure for all negotiations
Are all negotiations alike? No, we provide techniques, tactics and tools for you so you are able to respond confidently and assertively to any negotiation situation.
OUR GOAL IS YOUR SUCCESS
Are negotiations always about winning? To make clear: Your interests are priority number one. With a clever strategy, you will succeed in getting your demands accepted while setting the basis for a long-term, positive business relationship with your negotiating partner.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
THE MAIN CONTENTS
- Specify negotiation goals
- Who has the negotiating power?
- Receive information by asking questions
- The negotiating team
- The 6-point plan
- What information do I need?
- Research – Where can I find answers?
- What information can I reveal?
- What is the correlation between body language and negotiations?
- Why you should avoid arguing
- Submit a proposal
- Respond to a proposal
- How can I modify the proposal?
- Find the right words
- Time management in a negotiation
- Recognizing opportunities to close a deal
- Being prudent with concessions
- Taking minutes and ticking off
- Bringing a negotiation to a close
- Building a basis for long-term customer relationships
More than 60 strategies, techniques, tips and tricks for a successful negotiation
CORPTRAIN INHOUSE TRAINING
YOU PREFER AN INHOUSE TRAINING?
We will be happy to provide you an individual offer! We look forward to hearing from you.