BASIC WORKSHOP - ONLINE LIVE
You want to achieve better and more efficient negotiation results? We upgrade your toolbox – in our online-live negotiation training!
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
METHODS & DIDACTICS
Time: 2 days I each approx. 4 hours
Language: German, English
Group size: up to max. 8 participants
Reliability and structure for all negotiations
OUR GOAL IS YOUR SUCCESS
THE MAIN CONTENTS
- Specify negotiation goals
- Who has the negotiating power?
- Receive information by asking questions
- The negotiating team
- The 6-point plan
- What information do I need?
- Research – Where can I find answers?
- What information can I reveal?
- What is the correlation between body language and negotiations?
- Why you should avoid arguing
- Submit a proposal
- Respond to a proposal
- How can I modify the proposal?
- Find the right words
- Time management in a negotiation
- Recognizing opportunities to close a deal
- Being prudent with concessions
- Taking minutes and ticking off
- Bringing a negotiation to a close
- Building a basis for long-term customer relationships